@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6057
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 9 hours, 30 minutes ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 hours, 33 minutes ago
Splendid, splendid.
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. 😀
…what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD
…but you gave me a good chuckle
My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 15 hours, 48 minutes ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 16 hours, 1 minute ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 17 hours, 15 minutes ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 17 hours, 18 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 12 hours ago
This is delicious. *savors the aroma of randomness* I love this story idea already. Leaning into crazy traditions and stuff is a great idea!
…
Sorry, this will be a lot.
Historical Rabbit Trails
Angelo saxons did not have “queens” for a long time (the first being the woman who allegedly brought Christianity to the country).…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 23 hours ago
Fili and Kili come to mind. 🙂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 23 hours ago
THEY’RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy…..
Ummm….
Biblical names: Paul & Silas
Bookish names: Remi & Sticky; Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby & Picket;
Others: Wiggles & Grumps; Pumpkin & Marshmallow;
Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 22 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week ago
@whalekeeper peakkkk
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ari
He forced himself to refocus on Moth. He doesn’t want to hurt the target. That might be part of the problem.
“I wouldn’t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@whalekeeper Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn’t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!
@beth-torres Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn’t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.
Now for the RP…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ellis….XD
Ari
“Yes.” Ari’s eyes brightened at Ellis’s suggestion. He nodded slowly. “More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder…violence…would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
I’ve been a bit swamped as well, so your timing is great. XD
Ari
That was… unexpected. He lowered his bow.
“Did you intend for that to happen?”
The thing–flower?–was pretty. Ari walked over to it, heedless of other arrows as he was most safety precautions. He crouched beside the thing but didn’t pick it up. Even in…[Read more]
- Load More
